RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road),
New Delhi-110 002
In pursuance of the promulgation of Right to Information Act, 2005, the following information has been put in position in this Authority:-
1. T.R.A.I. MANUAL Under Section 4(1)(b) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 (Click for Details)
2. Any citizen of India seeking any information relating to this Authority may address his application to Central Public Information Officer (CPIO) as per following address:
* Name and address of CPIO of TRAI (Click for Details)
3. The application shall be considered for providing desired information only if the application is accompanied by application fee of Rs.10/-.
4. The application fee of Rs. 10/- may be deposited to TRAI through any of the following three alternatives only :-
a. By cash to be deposited in the Cashier's Counter of TRAI office where money receipt would be issued against the cash deposit.
b. By Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of TRAI, New Delhi.
c. By Postal Order in favour of TRAI, New Delhi
5. The Appellate Authority to whom an appeal can be made within 30 days of receipt of the communication/reply of CPIO, TRAI is as follows:
* Name and address of the Appellate Authority of TRAI (Click for Details)
6. In case the subject matter of the RTI application is related to more than one Public Authority, the applicant should submit their application directly to the respective/concerned Public Authority in terms of DoP&T Office Memorandum (O.M.) No. F.No.10/2/2008-IR dated 24.9.2010.
7. Transparency Officer in TRAI to oversee the implementation of sections of the RTI Act and other related provisions under the RTI Act, is as follows:
* Name and address of the Transparency Officer, TRAI (Click for Details)
8. Extract from TRAI Act. (Click for Details)( 27 Kb)